Attendance must be avoided if anyone has any COVID-19 symptoms. Symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to a range of other illnesses, such as influenza.
- a cough
- a high temperature of at least 38°C
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell
These symptoms don’t necessarily mean you have COVID-19. The symptoms are similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.
Shortness of breath is a sign of possible pneumonia and requires immediate medical attention. If you have these symptoms please call Healthline 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately.
PLAYERS AND COACHES
- Stay home if unwell
- Enter and exit the turf fields using the designated gate for the turf field you are playing on (maps available on App)
- Sanitise hands using the sanitiser at the gates before entering and exiting the turf and also at any time you feel the need such i.e. if you sneeze
- Attendance of players must be recorded by the coach or team manager
- Cones and goals should only be touched by coaches
- Touching the ball with hands should be limited
- Drink bottles should be kept spaced out at the side of playing area.
- Limit what you bring onto the turf. As much as possible only wear clothing that you will wear during the session. If any clothing needs to be removed then put it next to your drink bottle.
- Celebrate cool things with a magic high 5 to the fresh air!
- Limit how close everybody gets when the coach is talking to the group - try to stay spread out and listen carefully to her/his beautiful voice!
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- Stay home if unwell
- Spectators limited to one per player (inclusive of POD Coordinators, Coaches and Managers) and each team should decide on who these will be. 8th grade is limited to six spectators per team.
- Arrive as close to the start time as possible
- Sanitise hands using the sanitiser on arrival, stay back from the fence and limit touching any surfaces
- Register your attendance each time you attend a gathering (game & training) using the club’s contact tracing procedures (QR Code located at each field and clubrooms).
- Keep a safe distance from others to minimise contact - 1 metre with those you know and 2 metres with those you don’t
- Leave promptly and within 5 minutes of your session finishing please do not linger after your session
Hand sanitising stations will be in place at all entry points to the turf and clubrooms and clearly stationed around grass fields.
Water fountains will not be permitted for use - all players must bring a named water bottle.
Only registered players, coaches and managers are allowed on the club turf and fields. Coaches and managers will complete an attendance register. All spectators will need to register via a QR code which will be clear and present at the club.
PARTICIPANTS PER GATHERING
No more than 100 participants (inclusive of players, coaches, support staff and supporters) on each half of the field. Players, coaches, support staff and supporters, must not intermingle with gatherings on the other side of the field.