Alert Level 1
- The Government recommends people keep a personal record of where they have been. Please check-in via the QR Codes supplied around the grounds or through this link or the link on our Club App.
- All players, coaches, support staff and referees must be registered
- All participants should regularly wash and dry their hands, or if not possible use hand sanitiser, before and after an activity
- You should continue to cough or sneeze into your elbow and avoid spitting, or similar actions
- Sharing of equipment should be minimised where possible
- Sharing of water bottles and food should be avoided
- Seddon Fields will open as normal from 19th June 2020 as long as it is approved by the respective council or owner and hygiene measures are followed.
- If you feel unwell stay home. Don’t play, train, or attend games in any capacity. If you have cold or flu symptoms you need to see a doctor and if told to self-isolate you must