Girls Born 2004-06
Muster Days 2023 (social teams only)
First Session: Sun 12 Mar 11:15-12:30pm
Second session: Sun 19 Mar 11:15-12:30pm
*Girls born in 2004/05/06 can also choose to play senior women’s football (on Sundays) and this could be in a Premier/Development team or social team. If you are interested in playing in a senior team please contact Kelly Bolus on email@example.com
Register to Attend
To register to attend muster sessions (this is free and different to club registration for the season) go to https://westernspringsafc.friendlymanager.com, select the Muster / Player ID sessions and then the correct pathway (Girls or Mixed) and grade to provide some brief information. It would be helpful with planning sessions if players attending could register up to 24 hours before.
- Only players who have registered for Western Springs AFC for 2023 may be selected for a team. Go to https://wsafc.org.nz/register and follow steps - registrations open during early February.
- Players whose priority is to play with friends (or stay in the same teams as in 2022) will be placed in teams by their grade coordinator once club registrations close. Players can share these preferences when registering for the 2023 season.
Day of session
- Players should arrive 15 minutes before it starts to register their arrival and be allocated a bib
- Players should bring a full drink bottle to speed up breaks so we play more football
- Players should wear turf boots, shin pads and appropriate football clothing
Following the sessions
- All players who attend will be informed of the Academy teams and Social teams once they’re selected.
- Please also have a look at the further information relating to each grade on our website - https://wsafc.org.nz/players
If you have any questions then you can contact:
Ryan Faithfull - Head of Women’s Football - firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Vernon - Head of Junior & Youth Football - email@example.com