PLAYER ID SESSIONS - U12 GIRLS
All players born in 2010 are invited to attend the Player ID Sessions if they would like to play on Saturdays in the NRF (Northern Region Football) U12 competition playing 9v9. We appreciate the players may have different motivations for playing and these ID sessions will assist with placing players into teams appropriate for their individual development needs.
- The Premier team will have an independent qualified junior coach for 2 trainings and a game per week; this brings an extra cost for the coaches' skills and time. The coaching fees for this time will be $220 per term for terms 2 & 3, and this includes coaching fees for term 1 which will begin on approx 23 March.
- All teams will train 1x weekly in their team with a volunteer coach and are encouraged to attend 1x weekly Springs Skill Centre Girls training (at extra cost of $100 per term). For more information about Skill Centre trainings and to register go to https://wsafc.org.nz/skills-centre/
Games will kick off between 9:00-12:00 either at one of our home fields or away at other clubs around Auckland. Players have the option to play in the all girls teams on Saturdays or alternatively play in our in-house programme at Seddon Fields on Sunday morning (games between 8:00-11:00). Grade coordinators will finalise these teams once players are registered and any playing preferences have been received.
- Tuesday 22 February 4:00-5:00pm on Seddon Fields 1 (turf)
- Thursday 24 February 4:00-5:00pm on Seddon Fields 4 (grass)
Information for the day:
- Players should arrive at Seddon Fields 15 minutes before the session starts, to register their arrival and be allocated a bib.
- Please bring a full drink bottle to speed up the breaks during the session.
- Players should wear turf boots, shin pads and appropriate football clothing.
- Players who have not registered with WSAFC for the 2022 season may not be selected for a team
- Players will be informed of the team selections later in March with team training starting late March / early April on Tuesdays & Thursdays
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
Ryan Faithfull - Head of Women's Football
REGISTER TO ATTEND PLAYER ID SESSIONS
Western Springs AFC uses Friendly Manager for all registrations; if you...
Have registered with Western Springs AFC (includes term programs, holiday programs or season registration) during 2020 or 2021 season, please click on the green Login button. CLICK HERE for instructions.
Login using the email address you registered with. If you have forgotten your password, please click on "Need help logging in". If your email address is not recognised your other half may have done the registration so please check with them, please do not create another profile for your child. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to your child's profile.
Have NOT registered with Western Springs AFC for any programs after 2019, please click on the blue Register button.