PLAYER ID SESSIONS - U13 GIRLS
Please note U13 Players are also eligible and encouraged to attend the U14 Girls Academy Player ID sessions. This U14 Girls Academy team will have an independent qualified coach. Further information about this is available in the link to U14 Girls Player ID.
All players born in 2009 are invited to attend the Player ID Sessions if they would like to play on Saturdays in the NRF (Northern Region Football) U13 competition playing 9v9. We appreciate the players may have different motivations for playing and these ID sessions will assist with placing players into teams appropriate for their individual development needs.
- All U13 teams will train 1x weekly in their team with a volunteer coach and are encouraged to attend 1x weekly Springs Skill Centre Girls training (at extra cost of $100 per term). For more information about Skill Centre trainings and to register go to https://wsafc.org.nz/skills-centre/
Games will kick off between 9:00-12:00 either at one of our home fields or away at other clubs around Auckland. Grade coordinators will finalise these teams once players are registered and any playing preferences have been received.
- Tuesday 22 February 4:00-5:00pm on Seddon Fields 1 (turf)
- Thursday 24 February 4:00-5:00pm on Seddon Fields 4 (grass)
Information for the day:
- Players should arrive at Seddon Fields 15 minutes before the session starts, to register their arrival and be allocated a bib.
- Please bring a full drink bottle to speed up the breaks during the session.
- Players should wear turf boots, shin pads and appropriate football clothing.
- Players who have not registered with WSAFC for the 2022 season may not be selected for a team
- Players will be informed of the team selections later in March with team training starting in March/April
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
Ryan Faithfull - Head of Women's Football
REGISTER TO ATTEND PLAYER ID SESSIONS
Western Springs AFC uses Friendly Manager for all registrations; if you...
Have registered with Western Springs AFC (includes term programs, holiday programs or season registration) during 2020 or 2021 season, please click on the green Login button. CLICK HERE for instructions.
Login using the email address you registered with. If you have forgotten your password, please click on "Need help logging in". If your email address is not recognised your other half may have done the registration so please check with them, please do not create another profile for your child. Contact email@example.com if you would like to be added to your child's profile.
Have registered with another club using Friendly Manager please click on the green Login button. Log in using the same email address you registered with. If you have forgotten your password, please click on "Need help logging in". You will need to 'Join' Western Springs AFC before registering, CLICK HERE for instructions.
Have NOT registered with Western Springs AFC for any programs after 2019, please click on the blue Register button.