Seddon Fields are Open for Training Only
Only teams with turf allocation can train on the turf
WSAFC Since 1989
Junior Football aims to provide all children aged 5-12 years with high quality Football experiences that increase passion for the game as well as playing skills. All whilst having fun!
From social football in the Auckland Sunday Football Association competitions to the Lotto Northern Regional Football League Premier division and everything in between.
Get Kitted Out
All players should wear 'Springs' shirt, shorts and socks. These can be purchased online or instore at Soccer Scene in Point Chevalier. Turf Boots are compulsory on the Turf and it is recommended that shin pads are always worn.
- COVID-19 Alert Level 2 | 11 May 2020 11/05/2020
- Fit4Football FREE Webinar Workshops 20/04/2020
- Coach Education | Online Coaching Courses & Workshops 17/04/2020
- Workout from Home 10/04/2020
- Become a Community Referee 09/04/2020
- Back to Your Feet Physiotherapy | Online Consultations 09/04/2020
- COVID-19 | A Message from NRF 01/04/2020
- COVID-19 | UPDATE 18.03.2020 18/03/2020