ORANGE settings are now in place for Auckland
Outdoor community sport, such as organised social football, can go ahead at Orange, with restrictions.
Seddon Fields is open to members and the general public but please remember to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer App and use the hand sanitiser at gates or the entrance to the clubrooms. At Orange, face coverings are encouraged whenever you leave your home. .
For more information on the current restrictions please click on the following links:
- PREMIER/DEVELOPMENT FIXTURES: 20-22 MAY 17/05/2022
- PREMIER/DEVELOPMENT FIXTURES: 14-15 MAY 10/05/2022
- PREMIER/DEVELOPMENT FIXTURES: 7-8 MAY 05/05/2022
- Resurfacing Seddon Fields – May Update 05/05/2022
- PREMIER/DEVELOPMENT FIXTURES: 30 APRIL – 1 MAY 29/04/2022
- PREMIER/DEVELOPMENT FIXTURES: 22-25 APRIL 2022 21/04/2022
- PREMIER/DEVELOPMENT FIXTURES ROUND 4: FRIDAY 15TH APRIL 2022 12/04/2022
- TURF RE-SURFACING UPDATE – FRIDAY 8TH APRIL 2022 08/04/2022
WSAFC Since 1989
Junior Football aims to provide all children aged 5-12 years with high quality Football experiences that increase passion for the game as well as playing skills. All whilst having fun!
From social football in the Northern Region Football competitions to the National League, LOTTO NRFL Premier division and everything in between.
Get Kitted Out
All players should wear 'Springs' shirt, shorts and socks. These can be purchased online or instore at Soccer Scene in Point Chevalier. Turf Boots are compulsory on the Turf and it is recommended that shin pads are always worn.
Back to Your Feet Physio
Located onsite at WSAFC. Members get sponsored rates ($5 ACC surcharge, subsided private rates), family members get discounted rates and we are open to the public too.
More Info >>