Football Coordination | Zombie Apocalypse
Suitable for players aged 4-12 years
- Set up area 20x20m with 4x 1m squares in each corner.
- Make a team of 6 zombies (Blues), 4 of which stand in each of the four corners. The other two are in the middle.
- Reds (Humans) have a football (Brain) at their feet and are free to dribble around the square.
- Place some coloured bibs on the edge of the area.
HOW TO PLAY
- The two zombies in the middle must win possession of a brain and then take to one of the 4 corners.
- The waiting zombie can then enter the game and look to steal another brain.
- A human without a brain must collect a bib from the side of the area, becomes a zombie.
- Who can be the last human standing?
- Humans can win back possession of their brain before the zombie gets to one of the four corners
- Zombie is allowed to pass back to one of the four corners
- Coach to specify which foot to dribble with (left/right)
- Increase or decrease the size of the area
- Dribbling with head up
- Maintaining possession (1v1)
- Tackling and passing
- Awareness of passing angles